Listen up people! This is a just the tip of the iceberg … Just listen and learn and feel free to disagree!
So ladies …
1. Beauty attracts a guy but wisdom makes him stay.
2. Elegance catches his attention but intelligence convinces him.
3. Nagging irritates guys but ‘constructive silence’ weakens them.
4. The ‘boy’ in every man pumps out occasionally, your ability to handle this is your truest maturity.
5. Every guy has secret struggles and silent pains. Should you ever find them out, exhibit the greatest maturity.
6. In the long-run your ‘words’ matter more to a man than your ‘looks’. So start from now to invest the right words.
7. Earn a man’s respect and he will consider you the yard stick for all his actions.
8. Learn to mold the moods of your man.
9. Men will naturally give you their futures if they can recall your maturity in yesterday’s issues..
10. Women are every where but queens are scarce. Let the queen in you come alive and he will hold you in high esteem.
And guys …
1. Never start as ‘just friends’ with a lady you want to set p with … It would not go anywhere.
2. When she likes you she tries by all means to make some sort of contact … A pat, a touch or a hug!!!
3. Don’t assume every woman’s the same … Because Ann likes teddies doesn’t mean Rose likes them as well.
4. A girl would rather get a ‘Just thinking about you’ text than a two hour conversation where you guys don’t really say much …
5. Most times when you hurt her and she says ‘get out’, she really means ‘hold me close’
6. If she tries to change you too much, most likely you won’t be satisfied with her …
7. The little things you do matter most …
8. Give her space enough to be with her girls … Let her make the choice to be with you all the time 🙂
9. Do not be jealous of her male friends and start hoarding her. She chose you after all and it is so unattractive but a little jealousy doesn’t hurt once in a while 😉
10. Every lady likes to be told she looks good and she’s beautiful so NEVER hesitate to throw out a compliment!!!
That’s just from my point of view … Feel free add to this list. You just might save someone’s life … Lol!
Hope you enjoyed it!!!
If you can think it, you can do it
– Mo Abudu
Once your mind has the ability to think something, your hands can do it. No matter how hard it may seem, once yoiu can imagine it, just know that it can be done! Have a great week y’all!!!
Another late quickie but its not too late. This week:
Trust yourself! You know more than you think you do
Do not make worried decisions or ‘what-if’ decisions. Take a chance on yourself and believe in your abilities. There are times quite alright that you would have to ask for some form of assistance from more experienced people but believe in yourself and do something!!!
Some people just go to church to fulfill all righteousness!!! I was in church one day and the people just kept on shouting Amen … Even when I felt it was unneccessary but it was between them and their God!
Then the pastor said something like ‘God doesn’t like my nose’ and they all shouted Amen again. It made me start wondering exactly how many pay attention for the duration of the whole sermon because this Amen was just too out of place … The pastor was saying that we give stupid excuses like ‘God doesn’t like my nose’ as an illustration for his sermon.
Basically, not everyone that goes to church does so for the right reasons and even those that do, some of them do not pay complete attention! So let’s challenge ourselves … Go to church and actually listen!!! Do not be like the pharisees who were hypocrites fulfilling all the religious ordinances but go to church to have a divine encounter with God!
Human beings are seen to be higher animals though most of us will argue vehemently that we are NOT animals! Anyway … One interesting comparison was brought to my notice recently – The Life Cycle of a Butterfly and The Human Existence!
Butterflies start life as an ‘egg’ the same way we are born into the world all innocent and practically ignorant about our environment but we have basic survival instincts that’ll help us grow into the ‘caterpillar stage’.
In the caterpillar stage, we destroy everything in our path. This is really like our youth when we want to try anything regardless of who or what we’re hurting … We have little or no consideration for the feelings of others. Just like the caterpillar, we also ingest all sorts of garbage into our systems and it really doesn’t bother us then. Then we move into the pupal stage – The chrysalis.
In the chrysalis, we are being transformed just as our hearts start getting transformed when we make a decision for Christ. When we choose to accept Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour we undergo metamorphosis – A complete transformation!!!
And when we come out, we come out as beautiful as the colourful butterfly! Our lives are transformed and we are new creatures. Our beauty radiates due to Christ in us … We shine because we become the light of the world and like the butterfly we should become pollinators … Spreading the gospel all over!!!