We often treat God like He’s a lawyer! We go to Him only when we are in trouble. That accounts for why we don’t get answers since God does not work that way!! He rewards diligence! Those who love Him ‘in spite of’ not ‘because of’. Let’s redefine the terms of our relationship with God. It matters a lot to HIM…
Grace is needed:
• To overlook the shortcomings of others
• To love like Christ
• To bear the reproach of Christ
• To study God’s word diligently
• To continue to offer the sacrifice of praise
• To not speak the language of slaves
• To obey and submit to authority
• To be witnesses to Christ’s resurrection.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.