Happy new year guys!!! It’s been so long and I have missed you. It’s not been for lack of what to say but not enough time to pen stuff down so unfortunately this serves as an official recess notice so that we can take time out and restructure the blog and so I won’t have to apologize all the time 🙈 but I promise that by June you’ll see something in this space. 😘
Anyway, it’s not all bad!! Guess what? Ganaijachic was nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’!
So shout-out first to FemaleIgboArchitect for the nomination (Go check her out guys!!). Thanks a lot, I’m excited to be a part of this. Second shout out to the creator of the award for seeking out hidden blogs by force and creating a community where we’re having fun and encouraging one another 😃
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (Creator)
So here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So 1, 2, 3, 4 – ☑
Next three things about me…. Hmm!
I can be very outspoken but also extremely shy…
I use only black eye pencils and love red lipstick.
My top three go-to (or is it go-tos?) – God, family, music! 😍
I’ll answer my 5 questions in a bit but first I nominate:
Okay so here goes:
Q: Why did you start blogging?
A: To express myself!
Q: Has there ever been a really good post you made that got really disappointing feedback?
A: Yeah I’m pretty sure there has. I just can’t pick one out right now.
Q: How often do you read?
A: Not as much as I used to maybe once in three months now and I mean an actual book!
Q: What’s the greatest limitation you have as a blogger?
A: Time really! Trying to balance school time and family time and blogging time and extra time and every kind of time in between!
Q: Weird question: Fufu or Garri?
A: Definitely fufu! But as for whether it’s Ghana or Naija fufu … 😅
So my five questions:
1) Weird Question: If I appeared right in front of you right now, what would your first word be?
2) Favourite song at the moment and why?
3) What are your ‘can’t do without’ items?
4) One word that describes you.
5) What’s your blogging motivation?
And finally to the hardest part – I really can’t choose but here we go:
Arrgh! I can’t choose just a few but I had to sneak in guest write-ins 😜 Is your favorite up there? Let me know in the comments section.
Off to do number 7!